THE PROFESSIONAL WATER WHIRLER
The Aquawhirler Mega the ideal water whirler for use in residential buildings, residential complexes, up to 14 apartments, industry, hospitals, agriculture etc.
The housing is made of V4A stainless steel (union nuts V2A with no water contact). By using various V4A stainless steel connection adapters, the device can be connected to 1 „, 1.5“, 2 „or 2.5“ threads. The seals are made of high quality silicone. For industrial applications, chemically resistant sealing rings are optionally available.
The whirling done by the new patent pending Aquawhirler balls. The specially shaped surface of the Aquawhirler balls create thousands of small vortexes like as well found in nature for e. g. in rivers and give the water special properties. The Aquawhirler balls can be removed and cleaned if necessary. In addition, the whirling chamber is equipped with EM ceramics. We recommend the use of a water filter in front of the AW Mega. The Aquawhirler Mega the ideal water whirler for use in residenti-al buildings, residential complexes, up to 14 apartments, industry, hospitals, agriculture to enhance the water structure and quality by our new invented water whirling principle.
Scope of delivery, packed in a aluminum design box:
- Aquawhirler Mega housing including whirling elements (Aquawhirler balls) and EM ceramic, individual fillings on request in einem stabilen und gepolsterten Koffer in Aludesign: Aquawhirler Mega Gehäuse inklusive Verwirbelungselementen und EM Keramik gefüllt mit Aquawhirler Verwirbelungselementen (bereits eingebaut) und EM Keramik, individuelle Füllungen auf Wunsch möglich
- Two matching connection adapters for the desired connection 1 „, 1.5“, 2 „or 2.5“
- 1 special key for screwing on the connection adapter
- 2 wall mounts stainless steel with hanger bolts stainless steel
- dimensions ob packing box: (LxWxH) 450 x 320 x 175 mm
- 2.4 kg box weight
- Material: V4A stainless steel (Union nuts V2A)
- Length without connection adapter: approx. 380mm
- Length with connection adapter:: ca. 480mm
- Diameter: narrowest point 70mm
- Weight: including the threaded connection adapter 5.500g / without connection adapter about 4.700g
- Max. working pressure: 12bar
- Pressure loss: ca. 0,2 bar
- Areas of application:industry, agriculture, swimmingpools, residential complexes, residential buildings, nurseries, food industry, and animal breeding.
Patent pending - publication number WO 2017/084711 A1
Maximum water flow:
|1“ connection version||ca. 6.000 l/Stunde||(approx. 8 residential units)|
|1,5“ connection version||ca. 8.000 l/Stunde||(approx. 10 residential units)|
|2“ connection version||ca. 10.000 l/Stunde||(approx. 12 residential units)|
|2,5“ connection version||ca. 12.000 l/Stunde||(approx. 14 residential units)|