STAINLESS STEEL DESIGN COLD WATER FAUCET TINA
The F-29 Tina Stainless steel faucet is ideal for the modern kitchen or even for the stylish bathroom. The faucet can easily be mounted on to thick Marble worktops because of the 8 cm connection pipe. With its extra thick spout the faucet can easily be swivelled on its own axis by 360°. The water spout is integrated with a faucet aerator and has a threaded M22x1 thread which is ready to be fitted with the water whirler.
Like WS-8 but with aerator. The connection to the faucet with a water whirler is made possible through the standard M22x1 threading. With an optional adapter the faucet is perfect for the reverse osmosis system.
- Material: Housing and outlet pipe made of stainless steel, uncoated Smooth, 360 ° swiveling tap
- Outlet pipe with jet regulator and M22x1 thread for water whirler
- Durable, easily replaceable and low-wear Ceramic inserts with stainless steel cage
- suitable for CARBONIT® undercounter filters Vario and duo, AA inline
- Height from worktop to middle outlet pipe approx. 333 mm
- Height of worktop to water outlet approx. 242mm
- Discharge spout approx. 163mm
- Mounting on worktop, max. Plate thickness about 70 mm
- Weight: 600 gr, including packaging: 760 gr
- Dimensions Packaging: W / H / D 67x45x39 cm
- Connection: G7 / 16x24 US, with enclosed adapter on 3/8 „AG armored hose
- Bore diameter for worktop approx. 11mm
- Adapter for reverse osmosis systems optionally available.
- Please specify the tube thickness of the reverse osmosis system.
Material: Brass chrome plated (NSF)
Height from worktop to upper edge of tap: about 290 mm
Height from worktop to water discharge: about 18mm
For worktop installation max. counter thickness: about 60 mm
Bore diameter for worktop: about 11 mm
Weight: about 400g
Adapter for reverse osmosis systems available optionally if ordered separately. Please give the hose thickness for the reverse osmosis system when ordering this item.