Soft water in the whole house
The Delfin water softener is a parallel system, i.e. two identical softening columns take over the water supply. The two softening columns are regenerated in succession, with one softening column always available during the regeneration. The intelligent automatic system ensures that not a bit of salt is wasted and the regeneration only takes place when it is necessary and not before. In this way, the entire system is automatically disinfected every time.
- DVGW certified, fulfils all Directives
- Very low, environmentally-friendly salt consumption per regeneration
- Integrated backflow preventer in accordance with DIN 1988
- Installation without reinforced tubes
- Consumption-based, water-saving regeneration
- Two separated descaling systems/softening columns
- The regeneration takes place with already softened water
- Automatic disinfection
- Quick installation through height-adjustable control head
- Little space required due to compact design
- Very easy operation using a logical display
- German production by ISO-certified company
- Nationwide customer service through numerous specialist companies
- Protects against lime infarct of the lines and devices
- Saves energy
- Soft water comfort round-the-clock
- Automatic control
- Proven procedure
|Height above pipe middle||C||mm||120|
|Minimum height of water softening systems to the pipeline||D||mm||870|
|Depth of water softening systems to the pipeline||E||mm||370|
|Height of safety overflow||F||mm||370|
|Nominal flow rate - DIN 19636||m³/h||1,5|
|Pressure loss with nominal flow rate||bar||0,9|
|Working pressure min. / max.||bar||2-7|
|Regeneration salt consumption per m³ at intersection from 20°dH to 8°dH||g||450|
|continuous output at intersection from 20°dH to 8°dH||l/h||570|
|rinse water per m³ at intersection from 20°dH to 8°dH||l||35|
|Capacity per kg regeneration salt Maximum filling of||mol||4,8|
|salt storage container with tablet salt||kg||40|
|Operating weight when filled with salt||kg||ca. 90|
Do you know that?
Lime deposits as a stubborn crystal in pipes or all household appliances that deal with warm water. In the long term, this can lead to narrowing of the water pipes, burnt out heating coils of washing machines and dishwashers, defective water heaters or leaky boilers, often a rather costly thing.
DVGW German Gas and Water Industry Association stands for technical autonomy in the gas field and water industries. Its technical set of rules is the basis for safety and reliability in the German gas and water supply. DVGW certification is reliable proof of compliance with the accepted engineering standards. The Delfin softening system is DVGW certified. Not many devices have this certificate, and with it the Delfin even has the approval for rental or professional use.
New installation technology
The system can be connected horizontally or vertically directly to the pipeline, according to what is needed. For this purpose the softener head and connection flange are height adjustable. Using flexible connection hoses is thereby eliminated. The system can be easily disconnected from the mains supply by a deliverable bypass block (e.g. during prolonged holidays). The control head (control panel display) is freely movable and adjustable in height by approx. 40 cm, which makes the assembly even more convenient. Because the desired hardness is simply set in the device, no separate blending valve is necessary.
The Delfin is the only softener known to us that is adjustable in its connection height.